Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekly Weight In

I weighed in at 193.5 on Saturday morning.  I honestly have no idea whether or not I lost weight because it has been so long since I weighed myself seriously.  I do know that 6 weeks ago, before I fell off the health wagon, I weighed 189.5.  So obviously I gained some weight back during my weight loss journey haitus.  However, 4 pounds for a month of eating whatever the heck I want is NOT bad.  SO I feel pretty good about that.

I had a good week.  I did alot of things really well.  I logged nearly everything I ate on MyFitnessPal and I did get some exercise in - both walking around town with the kids AND actually getting on a tread mill at the YMCA.  There were things I didn't do so well, like eating whatever I wanted all weekend, but I think it was a good first week back.

So tomorrow is Monday and another chance to get a good start to my week.  I plan to get some exercise in by taking the kids on a nice long fall walk.  Now that I have a concrete goal (get back to under 190 lbs) I can start really focusing and getting it done.  Here we go!

My little buddy and I burning some calories together on a crisp fall afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods