Monday, August 13, 2012

5 Litte Tricks

Hello friends.  This week I would like to share with you 5 little tricks that help me to combat the desire to overeat, make poor food choices, and ultimatley gain weight.  I will share with you one little trick a day....

TRICK #1 - Brush your teeth!  Sometimes in the evening, after the kids are in bed, after I have met my caloric goals for the day, but before a major food craving hits, I brush my teeth.  Instantly I feel clean, fresh, and ready for bed.  Eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is suddenly not as desirable when my mouth is all minty fresh.


Just a tiny little hint that has helped me out along the way.  Give it a try next time your night time craving creeps up on you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods