Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Weighed in this morning and found that I am 2 pounds lighter than I was at this time last week. 

Hallelujah I lost 2 pounds!

At this point in my journey I am actually losing the desire to overeat.  It is not as hard as it once was for me to turn down foods that are high in fat and carbs but low in nutrients, and its also a lot easier for me to put down the fork after a reasonable amount of food has been consumed.  I'm not saying that I don't pig out anymore, because I definitely do, buts more like a once a week occurrence rather than a once every other day occurrence.  I am proud of myself for not only losing weight, but also for changing my relationship with food.

SO, 12 pounds down, 43 pounds to go.  I have lost 5.8% of my body weight so far.  Finally, I seem to be on a roll!  Let's just keep right on rolling. 

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you!!! (BTW - this photo could totally be your feed, based solely on the socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so incredible! I can't wait to come home and do this with you, I need help!

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods