Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Quick little post from my Kindle. Weighed in yesterday at 192.5... so I GAINED a pound and a half since last week. I am not surprised. I had a majorn lapse in self control and basically went over my targetted calorie intake every day. I'm not sure why it happened, but I can tell you this: I had to lose nearly 15 pounds before I felt remotely thinner, But only had to gain one to feel like a big fattie... I inow it isn't true, though. I am not a big fattie. I am a girl who has still lost over 10 pounds, despite my recent gain. I can't let a bad week make me stop. That would be the worst thong I could do. So I accept last week as it was and focus my attention on the week ahead and all the possibilities it has in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods