Thursday, August 23, 2012

Eating, eating, eating...

This has been SUCH a hard week for me.  The stress of trying to sell our house has been compounded by the baby not sleeping (she just cut a new tooth today) and all the usual house cleaning and summer music lessons.  I have really buckled under the pressure and have been eating everything in sight.  Snacking with reckless abandon has been my routine this week.  I suppose it had to happen sooner or later, I couldn't have TOO many great weeks in a row.  Frankly, I will be lucky and happy to maintain my weight this week.  Losing is probably not going to happen. 



As always, however, I am not giving up on my long term goals, and I'm not letting one rotten week spoil my drive or motivation to get healthy.  I will weigh in on Saturday, accept whatever the scale says, and turn the page in my planner to a new, fresh week.  Here's to hoping I can eat less tomorrow and reserve some dignity to bring to the weigh-in in 2 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods