Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A challenging week

This is going to be a challenging week for me. Nick, my main support system, is out of the country on a mini mission trip to dig a well in Central America all this week. I miss having his encouragement and excitement around. Its also hard for me to make wholesome food choices when I have so little energy left after taking care of the kids all day and night. However, its also a little easier to eat right, since I am so busy with the kids I have very little time to actually eat! I did fairly well yesterday, although it was difficult for me to not binge eat once the kids were in bed. I did ok, though, and managed to limit my snacking to a big glass of wine and a couple cups of kettle corn. I am going to try to load the kids up at some point today and get a nice long walk.

As I said, I am pretty exhausted today. As a matter of fact, the writing composition part of my brain seems to be still asleep, as I can come up with nothing more to say. Keep the kids and I in your thoughts and prayers this week as we have 5 more days before daddy comes home. (With some help arriving on Wednesday night in the form of Uncle Michael and Aunt Dorothy.) Thanks!

The team digging the well 
My hard hat babe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods