Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekly weigh in

After such a dissapointing weigh in last week I am thrilled to report that I weighed in at 195 pounds this morning! So I guess I lost 5 pounds this week! It seems strange that I would suddenly lose 5 pounds BUT HEY I'll take it. :) I am headed to my parents cabin for the weekend in a few minutes, hence the early weigh in and the short post from my Kindle. I will post again when I return. Finally some sucess and it is so encouraging amd motivating! :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I think it's common for people to work for a while to lose weight, see very little loss, and then suddenly have a bunch of weight melt off quickly.

    Keep up the great work and your fabulous blogging, I love reading what you write!

    ~Allison H-G

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods