Monday, June 11, 2012

Gym Week: Day 1

Day 1 at the gym was a good experience, but my workout was cut very short because the kids' schedules were off today, and our modified schedule just didn't allow for much of a workout.  However, I wanted to stick to my goal and make it the gym every day this week.  I decided it was better to show up and do a quick cardio exercise than to do nothing at all.  Here's what I did today:

All I had time for was 20 minutes on the elliptical machine.   I know the elliptical isn't the BEST cardio workout, but it was a good starting place for me today.  I put the resistance on 4, the cross-ramp on 4, and worked to keep my "strides per minute" greater than 140 at all times.  Like I said, it was a good starting point. 

This is exactly what I looked like today. 

I will keep you updated on Day 2, and hopefully I will be able to get to the gym much earlier tomorrow and get in a longer workout.  I'll keep you posted! 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome work! I'm so proud of you for getting there with our 2 little kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods