Friday, June 29, 2012

Quick Update

Just a quick update on my week of travel.  In a nutshell, I have had some really great days and other days that were not so good.... so I guess its not that different than normal life. I have tried to drink water as much as possible, especially when in the car.  I have also tried to take walks when I can and stay active with the kids in order to prevent myself from sitting around and eating for no apparent reason.  Like I said, some days have been better than others.

Weekly weight in tomorrow, but don't be surprised if I do not get a chance to post until Monday.  The next couple days of our trip are going to be very busy and with limited internet access, so we'll see what happens. 

Well, that is all for now,  back to visiting with the family.  Just wanted to quickly update you and say THANK YOU for all of the good advice and ideas.  Tomorrow will be a very challenging day, eating wise, but I hope to drink lots of water and fill up on fresh veggies instead of cake or mayonnaise-loaded salads and fatty chips.   I will update again when I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods