Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

 Just a quick post to report my weigh-in results...

I'm still 201 lbs., same as last week.  The only thing I am losing right now is motivation and momentum, and I need to stop it and get back on the horse, so to speak.  I have to do something different and big in order to jump start next week.  I NEED to lose some weight in order to keep my momentum going, and a serious jump start to kick my butt back into gear...  So I hereby declare next week GYM WEEK!

I vow to make it to the gym once a day for the next 6 straight days (Monday through Saturday) and I will report every day how my gym trip goes - what I did to work out, how I liked it, etc.  I know that working out can be a major obstacle for people like me who have a lot of weight to lose.  I have always lacked motivation to get my body in motion and get to the gym.  Its even harder now that I have two kids to get out of the door with me and into child care.  However, I need to do it, and I think with this blog to hold me accountable I can do it.  So here goes...


GYM WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods