Sunday, May 20, 2012

Crunching Ice

Something that I love to do during the hot summer months, and I know this is going to sound kind of strange, is eat ice!  I love to fill up a big cup of ice chips, put some water in just to loosen the ice up, then slowly suck and crunch the ice all evening.  It is refreshing, calorie-free, and hydrating.  As I've said before, sometimes what I really need in order to resist food is something to keep my hands and mouth occupied.  Crunching ice is DEFINITELY they way to go on a hot day like today.


2 comments:

  1. I miss the ice chips they had in the hospital. They were the perfect consistency. I literally lived on them for almost 3 days before I started eating again. After that I ate them bc I liked them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO!!! They DO have the perfect consistency. Sort of half way between a snow cone and a regular ice cube. Wish I had some at home!

      Delete

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods