Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekly Weigh In


Today I am reporting that at this morning I weighed in at 200 lbs., which is 3 pounds than last week!  That means that I lost the 2 pounds I gained back at the last weigh in PLUS an additional pound. It feels really good to not only bounce back after my weight gain a couple of weeks ago, but to lose weight on top of that.  I am very pleased, and I feel confident that my "three little rules" are partly responsible for my success this week.  In case you missed my three little rules from yesterday, here they are again, in simplified form:

1. Walk as much as you can. 
2. Drink lots of water. (And other decaf, sugar free and calorie free clear liquids.)
3. No eating after dinner.

Its the little successes that keep me motivated.  I feel a renewed hope that I can lose weight and changed my life for the better... 

  • 5 lbs. down, 50 lbs. to go.  
  • 2 lbs. until I reach my "pre-pregnancy No. 2" weight, and...
  • ONE POUND to go until I am officially in "one-derland."  :-) 
Let's do this.  

1 comment:

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods