Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weekly Weigh In


This morning at 7:15am I stepped onto our bathroom scale for my second weekly weigh in.  As I hesitantly glanced down at the number below, fearing the worst, I was surprised to see that... (drum roll please)

I lost 2 lbs! 


Usually, when I try to lose weight I have an "all or nothing" attitude.  If I let myself slip for a couple of days I figure its over, and I stop trying.  But thanks to the accountability that this blog has offered me, I have not really had that option this time.  I did slip up this week, more than once, but every morning I woke up to a fresh day and kept trying to make good choices and resist temptation. 

My success on the scale is proof that losing weight is not an "all or nothing" experience; Although I made some poor choices this week, all of my little successes and good decisions must have added up, and I lost weight.  I am recharged and motivated to keep working hard, even in the face of challenges and wrong turns along the way. 

Weight loss total - 4 lbs.  2 more pounds before I am in "One-derland," and 3 pounds to go before I am back to my Pre-pregnancy #2 weight.  Week Number 3, here I come! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Rebecca! You are going to rock week 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are simply amazing, in both attitude and courage! Keep on truckin' girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Rebecca! That's a really healthy weight loss pace!

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods