Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birhtday to my son, Noah Daniel

I am taking a break tonight from my regularly schedule blog entry to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my son, Noah Daniel.  He turned 2 years old today, and I just cannot believe it.  In some ways the time has flown by, and in other ways it seems like he has been in our family forever.  Being a mom to this little man is the most challenging thing I have ever done, but by far the most wonderful.  I did not know what love was until he came around. (I didn't know what exhausted was either!)  Happy birthday, Noah.  I love you so much.

Playing in the grass with Mommy after lunch. 
I love my big boy.

Out to dinner tonight for Mexican.

Noah wanted "Rai" and "Chee," which is toddler for rice and cheese.  So that is what he got.

Birthday Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods