Friday, May 11, 2012

Water!

When all else fails, I drink water.  When I am having a hard time resisting food, I drink water (sometimes in decaf tea form).  When I have had a bad day of overeating, I combat it by drinking water.  After I workout, I drink water.  When water gets boring I add some lemon, lime, or even orange slices.  Water is so good for you, and although I have no scientific proof to back this up, I swear drinking water helps me lose weight.  Whenever I have a really bad day and I've over eaten, I drink loads of water, and somehow I am spared a weight hike at the scale the next morning.  Here is a great diagram to get you thinking about good old H2O:


This is going to be a short and sweet post this evening, as I have mountains of laundry to fold and I have spent nearly every last brain cell today on taking care of the kids and husband and even dog today... As soon as I click "publish" I am going to drink a big glass of water and head toward the laundry room.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods