Saturday, May 26, 2012

Three Simple Rules...


I've noiced lately that if I stick to three simple rules I am much more likely to lose weight.  Here are my three simple rules for weight loss:

1. Walk as much as you can, whenever and where ever you can.  I persoanlly have a hard time "working out."  I find it difficult to make time to get to the gym with the two kids, and once I get there I have a hard time finding the motivation and energy to get a really good work out in.  Instead of wasting time putting off going to the gym or feeling guilty about not going to the gym, I simply walk when I can.  I take the kids on walks or walk to the bank instead of drive, if I have the time.  Its an easy way for me to get a work out in without having to make the trip to the gym. 

2. Drink water - lots and lots of water.  I try to drink as much water or decaf herbal tea as much I can.  I often drink water between meals instead of snacking, and as you already know, I love my routine decaf herbal tea at night.

3. No eating after dinner.  This last rule is very hard for me to follow, but when I can do it I usually see immediate results.  If I can resisit snacking between dinner and breakfast the next morning it is a very big accomplishment for me. 

I have been trying hard to follow these rules since Tuesday... tomorrow is the weekly weigh in, so we'll see if these three simple rules have impacted my prgoress. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice... the 3 W's Walk, Water and Wait it out! I hope you have success this morning. I'm awaiting the results. :)

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Stats

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods